Due to COVID-19, we are implementing a variety of safety precautions to ensure the safety of your family and our team.
Here are some of the things our dental team is doing to ensure your safety:
- Dust-free Ultraviolet Active air purifiers
- Sanitized air ducts and MERV HVAC air conditioning filters
- Automatic hand sanitizer stations
- Each patient and parent that enters the office has their temperature taken prior to entering the treatment area. Staff temperature is checked every morning before they start their day.
- All team members are provided with proper PPE, such as N-95 masks and face shields, and are tested for COVID-19 regularly
- We're equipped with aerosolized machines that vacuum aerosols during treatments.
Additionally, each room is cleaned and sanitized after every appointment. Patients will be brought into a separate room, so there is very minimal patient to patient contact. We are also equipped with aerosolized machines that vacuum aerosols during treatments.
If you have any questions about our current safety precautions or your upcoming appointment, please don't hesitate to contact us!
Thank You for Making My Child Love the Dentist!- Karen S.
My Children Look Forward to Their Trips- Jacqueline C.
This Office is Phenomenal!- Maylana W.
Nice, Attentive & Accomodating- Sybil G.
Absolutely Wonderful Place!- Andrea I.