New York City Preventative Dental Care
Creating a Solid Foundation for Your Child’s Oral Health
Dr. Robert N. Goldsmith and Dr. Jessica Lynch have created a caring, compassionate dental home with your children at the top of their hearts and minds. The primary focus of our team is on prevention and overall oral health. To address these areas successfully, we make sure our patients’ positive dental experiences begin early. Learn more about what treatments our pediatric dentists can offer to help your child achieve a healthy smile in a comfortable environment.
When it comes to taking preventative dental steps early to avoid cavities and tooth decay, we offer a variety of effective methods.
For example, our pediatric dentists and team recommend that your children follow these guidelines to help keep their oral health on the right track.
- Brush and floss your teeth twice daily using a soft bristle toothbrush, brushing along the teeth and the gums.
- Use fluoridated toothpaste beginning at twelve months.
- Children younger than three should use a smear or the size of a grain of rice.
- Children older than three should use a pea-sized amount.
- Maintain a balanced, healthy diet with a limited amount of sugary or acidic foods.
- Visit our office at least twice a year for routine teeth cleanings and dental exams.
- Ask our team about dental sealants and fluoride treatment to see if they are right for your child.
Little-to-No Wait Times for Busy Parents
Focused On Creating Positive Dental Experiences
Board Certified Pediatric Dentists
Conveniently Located Near Public Transportation