Pediatric Dental Emergency Care in New York
Gentle, Effective Care for Dental Emergencies
A dental emergency is a situation that requires prompt attention from a dental professional. At our office, we understand that you cannot always plan when your child will need our care. If your child experiences a dental emergency, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible.
Our team will schedule your child to meet with our pediatric dentists as soon as possible so that they can receive the care they need.
We are happy to care for several types of dental emergencies, including:
- Severe, lasting toothaches or other types of tooth pain
- A lost dental restoration, such as a lost filling or crown
- Damage to the soft tissues of the mouth, including the tongue, cheeks, lips and gums
- A cracked or fractured tooth
- A chipped or broken tooth
- A partially or fully knocked-out tooth
If your child suffers from one of these conditions or another type of dental emergency, please contact our office. Our team will also be able to provide you with instructions on how to take care of your child’s smile until they are able to come to our office to meet with us.
Little-to-No Wait Times for Busy Parents
Focused On Creating Positive Dental Experiences
Board Certified Pediatric Dentists
Conveniently Located Near Public Transportation